Wednesday, July 25, 2007

chapter 1

In the begening of the book it starts out with a guy named Mark, who is in the desert trying to get across it in one week, so that he can prove to his parents that he can live on his own. He is on his 4th day traveling through the desert at night, when all of a sudden there is a light in the sky it was blue, and the size of an grapefruit, and crashed he went to where it landed to investagate. When he got there the meteor was glowing, was round flat at the top, after he got up the meteor there was a hole, with the bright light coming out of it he put his hand in the hole he heard the rattlling to late he was biten by the snake.

2 comments:

JMack said...

Wow! This book sounds exciting! I can't imagine going across the desert in a week - by MYSELF! Could you do it? What do you think Mark will do next? What would you do?

reader said...

Mark sounds brave to me. I don't think I would like to live a week on my own, especially in a desert. Would you?